Friday, July 16, 2010

Pink or Blue?

Just a couple more days until our exciting appointment! Hopefully, we'll get to find out if Baby Sammy is a girl or a boy. I really have no feeling yet one way or the other. Steve really doesn't have a vote one way or the other either at this point. So, we'll see!
On a different note, at about 17 1/2 weeks I'm feeling pretty good as far any kind of morning sickness goes. I feel like everytime I've said something like that, starting at about 12 weeks...the next day isn't a good day. We'll just pretend I didn't say that then!?
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I think I decided you should have a boy, that way Jack, Grant, and Rufus (good strong name) can all go camping with the dads. But then again, there's no rule that says girls can't go camping, so I guess it will be awesome either way.

    ReplyDelete